Week 4 Online Learning
Checklist from last week:
- Research food photography techniques and skill
- Shoot images of snack an meals
- import and develop
This Weeks to do list:
- Post Food Photography Challenge
- Submit Food Behance page
- Begin new “Reflections Challenge”
Food Challenge submission form
Please use this Dropbox to turn in your jpg files for the challenges
Watch this video for Today message for Coulson
Take, edit, and turn in reflections from 2 different categories:
- Bodies of water
- Shiny surfaces
- Glasses of water
Online resources to Checkout – Pixel Perfect Reflections or Simple Phone reflection technique
Quantity of photos is up to you, but there should be at least one example from each of two different categories.
Don’t forget everything else you have learned about composition. Use those guidelines to make strong, interesting images as possible.
Submit a written reflection paragraph (get it?) with your photos. This should be included with your final project post on Behance.
- How you chose your subjects
- Composition considerations in your photos
- The ideas that your photos express
- Anything else…
Free Photoshop Alternative – Photopea
Thanks for hangin’ out on Creative Crusade today. As always message me if you have any questions.