Week 4 Online Learning
Checklist from last week 13:
- Develop Depth of Field images in Lightroom
- Learn to Export images our of Lightroom
- Turn in images of Depth of Field
Checklist for this week:
- Have you submitted your 3 images from last week
- one deep one shallow depth of field plus a 3rd of your choice
- these were due yesterday
- Begin new digital photography challenge “reflections”
Watch this video for Today message for Coulson
Take, edit, and turn in reflections from 2 different categories:
- Bodies of water
- Shiny surfaces
- Glasses of water
Quantity of photos is up to you, but there should be at least one example from each of two different categories.
Don’t forget everything else you have learned about composition. Use those guidelines to make strong, interesting images as possible.
Submit a written reflection paragraph (get it?) with your photos. This paragraph should be shared with me as a google doc.
- How you chose your subjects
- Composition considerations in your photos
- The ideas that your photos express
- Anything else…
Thanks for hangin’ out on Creative Crusade today. As always message me if you have any questions.