Keep up the great work, Visitor. You know the Captain will get your attention when he needs it.
We’re hoping you are getting into the fun stuff this week, but some of you seem to still be having issues with getting started with the daily work, Visitor. I’m assuming you know the instructions for where to start now that we are in Week 03 but just incase here is your checklist:
- Login to you computer by the bell
- Login to Creative Crusade and access your weekly Rundown
- Check out any new instructions and complete the DAILY Quest
– If you have been absent now is the time to go back and addressed missed Dailies and Required quests
- Check for required Weekly Quests
- Get back to work of your Project quests from where you left off.
If you are worried or feel you are falling behind, please don’t be, unless you aren’t doing your best, following instructions, or working at the pace you are capable of. Rememeber that if you ever feel you are in need of extra work time all of our quests are available and home. Talk to the Captain if you need assistance with access or installing Adobe Software at home.
This week should allow you to be fully engrossed into your first technical projects. Be sure to remember to use those sketchbooks for notes and to always have them out and available.
Week 03 Daily Quests
You must complete the daily quests in order. They do not expire. Each day’s quest should go live at 6:30 AM.
Week 03 Required Quests
You must complete the quests before moving onto next weeks quests. They do not expire. Each day’s quest will go live at 6:30 AM.
- √ Luanch Chains should be complete and accountable.
- Begin ACA.BRAINBUFFET quests
Week 03 Open Quests and Chains
These are past quests and chains that should already be completed or need to be completed before addressing the current week’s new quest.
School Announcement & Events
All students should have completed registration for next year? If you missed it please take your completed registration form to the Main Office Today.
WARNING: Don’t make any purchases unless you KNOW what you are buying and why.