Keep up the great work, Visitor. You know the Captain will get your attention if he needs it.
We’re hoping you are getting into the fun new stuff this week, but some of you seem to still be having issues with getting started with the daily work. I’m assuming you know the instructions for where to start now that we are in Week 03 but just in case here is your checklist:
- Log in to your computer before the bell
- Log in to Creative Crusade and access your weekly Rundown
- Check out any new instructions and complete the DAILY Quest
– If you have been absent now is the time to go back and addressed missed Daily’s and other possible required quests
- Check for any required Weekly Quests
- Get back to work on your project quests chains from where you left off.
If you are worried or feel you are falling behind, please don’t be, unless you aren’t doing your best, aren’t following instructions, or aren’t putting in the time in or out of school as necessary. Remember that if you ever feel you are in need of extra work time all of our quests are available and home. Talk to the Captain if you need assistance with access or installing Adobe Software at home.
This week should allow you to be fully engaged in your first technical projects. Be sure to remember to use those sketchbooks for notes and to always have them out and available.
Always remember to save all work whether practice or final designs for backup and proof of progress.
Week 03 Daily Quests
You must complete the daily quests in order. They do not expire. Each day’s quest should go live at 6:30 AM.
Week 03 Required Quests
You must complete the quests before moving onto next weeks quests. They do not expire. Each day’s quest will go live at 6:30 AM.
- √ Launch Chains should be complete. Accountability starts now.
- Begin Photoshop Project 1 quests that will direct you through Brainbuffet
Week 03 Open Quests and Chains
These are past quests and chains that should already be completed or need to be completed before addressing the current week’s new quest.
School Announcement & Events
Registration for next years classes are currently taking place. Please let me know if you need any advice or confusion as I will help you out in any honest way I can.
WARNING: Don’t make any purchases unless you KNOW what you are buying and why.