Hey, Visitor, it’s time to document your week’s work with your Week 08 Digital Portfolio Entry (DPE).
Click through and I’ll explain how your DPE will work this week.
Inspection #2 begins in the next 48 hours, Visitor.
Is your account refined and polished as requested over the last four weeks.
This week use the most recent design you have worked on as your top post image.
1First answer these questions to reflect back on the last four week period.
- What grade do you deserve for the last four weeks?
Please explain why you deserve that grade.
- Did the quality of your work in class change from the first grading period to the second? How?
- Based on what you have learned describe Adobe Illustrator to a student thinking about getting into graphic design?
2Next consider the next four weeks.
- What are some skills in Illustrator that you think you would want to learn but have not gotten to yet?
- What are your goals for improvement over the next four weeks? (cannot just be to learn Photoshop 🙂
- If you are looking forward to starting Photoshop then ….Why?
3In a short paragraph document your accomplishments from Week 08.
Add any imagery—works in progress are okay to upload—that you worked on this past week along with short descriptions of the process. Document what you have accomplished this week with some necessary detail. Remember to use JPGs saved using the Export > Save for Web command or you may use screenshots for smaller images. Any other images will be too large, small, or incompatible.
WARNING: Do Not click through this stage until at least the final 10 minutes of class. There is absolutely no way to finish documenting your weekly work before the week is even finished.
Once you have completed your Week 08 DPE you may then continue on.
Did you truly complete your Week 08 DPE as instructed, Visitor?
All DPE’s, Illustrator 101, and Asymmetrical Type Design Project pages must be published for potential full credit on this grading period. Meet the deadline for this one or risk the penalty when grades are updated as well as the loss of your loot for this quest.
If they’re all there AND COMPLETE, click through.
If not, get with the program and get them fixed and finished.