Primary challenge: research and expand your digital photographic manipulation skills
It's one thing to follow along with directions to make a cool effect. It's a whole other level to understand the steps enough to be able to demonstrate and teach them to another student.
While our design process may not apply directly to this particular project its also not completely worthless. Consider how it still applies...
- Understand the Problem - Why find a and learn a new technique. What do you want to get out of this?
- Research and Investigate - Yeah, need to find a learn new technique.
- Generate Possible Solutions - How could you use these new techniques on your own photos? Which photos could you use them on?
- Select AND DEVELOP Best Solution - Pick some images to try it out on.
- Model and Prototype (Create) - Practice it, and try it our.
- Test and Evaluate
- Produce - Show us all how its done.
Ok so what is the actual expectation or requirements for this challenge
--More info to come--
Select a few different online or published photoshop PHOTOGRAPHY tutorials.
I have linked several sites to consider although you are most definitely not restricted to these sites.
Make sure your special effect tutorial applies to photography and not a graphic design effect.
Each of you will learn and practice a DIFFERENT selected tutorial that you will present to the class as a demonstration.
All selected tutorials must be approved by me for potential full credit.
Photoshop Photography Tutorials
Keywords to search: Photography, photoshop, tutorials, effect, techniques, tricks, amazing, cool, fun, new, best, surreal, etc.