On to week 5 Remotely
Expectation: 60 minutes of worktime twice a week in Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Required: Project 3 with all creative crusade posts completed
- Required: Complete Event poster (Ai) or Magazine cover (Ps) – post and SHARE your entire design process on Behance page
- Perfect score for completion – Brainbuffet Project 4 – (Ps students – original cd design not required) Creative Crusade posts required
- Photoshop ONLY – Brainbuffet Project 5 – video graphic
- Optional – ACA Practice Exam – Install GMETRIX ACA practice exam software
- TARGET GOAL–EXTRA CREDIT – Attempt ACA exam (passing ACA exam earns you an guaranteed A for the semester)
Prepare for ACA Exam at Home
- Photoshop ONLY – Complete your own original CD cover design
- Illustrator only – Pentool mastery exercises (Illustrator 15 on Brainbuffet) – Most important tool in Illustrator!
- Illustrator only – Begin Logo Design Project
- Explore Lynda.com Courses for Advanced lessons in areas of your choice (need a DCL library card. Use dcl.org to log in)
Focus on a single project at a time. Everyone’s minimum goal is to complete project 4 and attempt ACA exam.
You must complete the daily quests in order. They do not expire. Each day’s quest should go live at 6:30 AM.
WARNING: Don’t make any purchases unless you KNOW what you are buying and why.